A great counselor is more than their background and resume. But knowing they have the experience, training and expertise to bring an informed perspective to your life and issues instills confidence you can trust their professional abilities.
Education and Training:
- Masters of Arts, Dallas Theological Seminary, Biblical Counseling
- Bachelor of Science, Miami University, Finance and Marketing
- Behavioral Therapy Training Institute – Specialized Treatment for OCD
- Six years private practice at Heritage Counseling and Consulting, PA, in Dallas, counseling adults, adolescents and couples.
- Outpatient Mental Health Care Provider at Metrocare Services, Dallas, TX – Counseling adult patients diagnosed with Bipolar, Depression and Schizophrenia. Regularly assess patients for symptoms and psychosis and suicidal thoughts. Provide in-home consultations with individuals and their families, educate patients on illness, symptom management and life skills, crisis management.
- Inpatient Counselor for teens and their families at a residential treatment center: Heartlight Boarding School, founded by Mark Gregston, host of nationally syndicated radio program, Parenting Today’s Teens.
- Military Family Life Counselor at Ft. Benning, GA, counseling families, couples and kids amidst the challenges of multiple overseas deployments
- Nine + years in Corporate America in marketing and advertising